[Roadsters] 5 Speed Tranny Troubles

Larry Dziuba roadster68 at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 26 10:03:29 MDT 2010

Wow!  It has been quite a while since I got into this email list.  I have
had this tranny problem for quite some time.  Roadster is restored.  Had
tranny checked out by a local shop.  I did give them the heads up about the
"fifth gear" problem etc.  They thought everything looked good and resealed
the unit.  My problem is that if I up and down shift while running the
engine a bit hard that it tends to lock up.  It will shift fine a lower revs
in all gears.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Larry.