[Roadsters] Need some help please

Tim tputland at charter.net
Mon Jun 28 15:37:22 MDT 2010

Regular gas and seemed to be running fine on the open road at speed. Gas is from (possibly) three different stations as I don't trust my gas guage so I don't let it get too low.

Plugs were black but not all over. I was able to wipe it off. I looked at three plugs (one is difficult to get to with the EI module on the dizzy) and they were all the same. I have not looked it up yet, what do black plugs mean?

Continued thanks

Tim

---- Paul <9laser3 at bright.net> wrote:

Okay, that eliminates one thing!

  All four plugs fouled?

  Black oily wet, or black carbon dry deposits?

  Regular gas or high test?

  Any chance that you and Stan stopped at the same gas station and got some
bad gas?

Paul