[Roadsters] Need some help please

Tim tputland at charter.net
Mon Jun 28 15:40:48 MDT 2010

I don't need to use the choke to start the car when the weather is warm and haven't used it since probably last April.

Rebuilt Z-therapy carbs are newly installed last march. I would hope the floats are the newer plastic and not the issue.

Tim

---- Scott Sheeler <poontang188 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Tim:

My thoughts...

a sticking nozzle (or nozzles) when releasing the choke causing over-rich mixture...

float level a little high causing excess fule flow thru nozzle...

Scott Sheeler
http://thedatsunroadsterbook.com/