[Roadsters] Stuck rear brake

Kurt Weisner rhddatsun at hotmail.com
Sat May 1 14:12:40 MDT 2010

     Thanks everyone for the tips on getting the brake apart. It took a big
hammer, a block of wood, and a lot of cussing, but the 2000 is headed to the
Senior Prom tonight. The weather may be a problem, so I agreed to him using
the Silvia as plan B. That way I get him to wash and vacuum both cars.

     Kurt Weisner

     Columbus, Indiana, USA

     69 RHD 2000 (usually my wife's roadster)

     65 Silvia (garage queen)

     65 RHD 1500 (the RATSUN, my roadster)