[Roadsters] Thanks for the battery advice

Michael Knorr mhknorr at msn.com
Sat May 1 15:51:36 MDT 2010

I pulled my car out of winter storage this morning and relaced the old Group
53 battery (Corvair-type with a Group 51R (Miata-type) 65-month battery.
Thanks to all for your advice and to (I can't remember which one of you) the
person who recommended the 51R. I can't remember the last time my car cranked
over so fast. I also saved about $25 over the cost of the 53. The 51R is a tad
taller than the 53 but there's still plenty of room betweeen the top of the
battery and the bottom of the hood.Thanks again.

Regards, Michael Knorr

1966 SPL311-03639