[Roadsters] Mid Ohio Caravans

Ken & Tammy Williams wilhouse at charter.net
Wed May 19 15:53:57 MDT 2010

Hi All,
Due to the typical work and personal schedules, there will be several separate
caravans from the south eastern Wisconsin area heading to Mid-Ohio next month.
Part of the Dairyland Datsun group is heading out on Thursday afternoon, some
on Friday morning and more on Saturday.  There may even be a racer heading out
on Wednesday??

Tammy and I are planning to drive the entire 400-ish miles on Friday.

I haven't confirmed routes with the others, but I plan to blast through
Chicago just a quickly as I can, then follow Hwy 30 across Indiana and Ohio.
This was the Goggle suggestion, so let me know if the locals along the way
have a route that makes more sense.

If anybody out there would like to join Tammy and I somewhere along the route,
I'm sure we can make it happen.  We are planning a fairly leisurely drive on
Friday.  I expect we'll have to stop frequently to stretch and walk around
some, so our travel time may not be great.  If you are up for a stroll across
Indiana/Ohio on Friday June 25th, let me know off list.

Hey as long as we get to Paul's before the bbq cools off we'll be fine.

Ken Williams,
'67 1600
Janesville, Wi