[Roadsters] Timing issue

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Mon May 24 21:12:44 MDT 2010

Getting back to basics, with a points type distributor you have to set
the point gap before you adjust the timing. I don't remember the gap
or the dwell adjustments, but setting the gap using a regular business
card should get you pretty close. Changing the point gap moves the
timing and If the point gap is way off it'll be hard , if not
impossible, to set the timing.

FWIW,
Ron

I used to have all of these number readily available in my head, but
it's been a LONG time