[Roadsters] Car for sale on AutoTrader Classics

Tim tputland at charter.net
Tue May 25 05:07:13 MDT 2010

Carpet in the trunk, parts of the interior looked replaced, fuse box is definitely not original, and what not else I probably missed...Should we be questioning the statement of 45K original miles? Or am I off base here?

Are you looking for another Roadster Ken? lol

Tim
Dairyland Datsuns

---- Ken & Tammy Williams <wilhouse at charter.net> wrote:

=============
Has this been mentioned here?
I was surfin' last night and saw a '68 roadster for sale.
Looks in nice shape from the photos.
http://www.autotraderclassics.com/find/vehicle/vehicleDetail.xhtml?adId=27967
3&actionMethod=find%2Fvehicle%2FvehicleSearchResults.xhtml%3AuShipController.
init&conversationId=1102570

Sorry no tiny url
Ken
Datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net