[Roadsters] Car for sale on AutoTrader Classics

Paul 9laser3 at bright.net
Tue May 25 07:12:45 MDT 2010

  Always question the mileage on a 40 year old car!  Around here,
convertibles were rarely daily drivers.  But 1500 miles a summer makes it
sound like it sat idle in the garage for a few of those 40 years.  Fuse box?
He must never have heard that soaking in vinegar overnight will clean up a
Datsun fuse box.  Carpet in the trunk?  I can't remember the exact model,
but a Ford donated it's carpet for my 1600's trunk.  Keeps things quieted
down on those 'spirited' country drives.

  Looking for another roadster?  Aren't we all!  (;-)

Paul
Ohio