[Roadsters] Gauge Failure

Keith Downing keithddowning at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 22:13:39 MST 2010

I just read this blurb from the 311s.org site PMWIKI Tech Section
General Electrical Troubleshooting:

"Gauges
If both your fuel gauge and temp
gauge are not working or moving very slowly,
the voltage regulator may be
suspect. This small unit is bolted under the dash,
just above the steering
column. Make sure the connections are clean before
replacing the unit. "