[Roadsters] Another Carb problem

David Boerst dboerst at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 12:55:32 MST 2010

I swapped out the carbs on a 1966 1600 (some of you might be familiar with "Amy's" car) To start the choke is in (off) and to drive it is out (on). If I leave the choke in it pops and sputters, too lean I am assuming. If I try and start the car with it out it floods out. I always thought it was the other way around, choke out to start choke in to drive once it warms up that is. Any idea what is going on here? The car is orange but yellow might have been more appropriate...