[Roadsters] grease

Bruce & Bonnie Crump bruce.crump at sasktel.net
Tue Nov 2 16:00:56 MST 2010

At the end of the Q&A section at 311s.org gives a list:
http://www.311s.org/pmwiki-311/pmwiki.php?n=TechSection.GreaseZerks

When I decided to grease everything as part of restoring our 1969 2000,
I found plug bolts instead of grease zerks in both upper ball joints and
both ends of the tie rods on both sides, and had to remove them and
install 6 new zerks. Not a hard job, but yikes, no grease in these
components since birth at the factory!?!? Has anyone else encountered this?

Bruce
1969 Datsun 2000
SRL311-12862