[Roadsters] Body/frame alignment question

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Wed Nov 3 19:48:43 MST 2010

Fred,

It was not uncommon for roadsters bodies to be installed offset on the
frames.  My '66 was.  But, I don't see anywhere near an inch difference
between the two sides.  And, the holes in the body are not slotted or
enlarged to allow for movement.  I had to carefully grind away some material
to shift the body by about 3/16 of an inch.

I see Tim asked whether you have the same year quarters on each side.  Even
if you don't, though, I don't see you picking up an inch on one side.

Gary