[Roadsters] wheels, exhaust

Larry Braddock larrybraddock at ca.rr.com
Fri Nov 5 10:11:12 MST 2010

Thanks for all the help e/bodys given me on fixing up my 66.

After getting my questions answered on cleaning up my alum. mags, I went to
start and found I only have 3. Been so long I don't know if I never had 4, or
a local scrap metal guy thought he should have 1.

Then I measure them and they're 14" and the steel rims on my 66 are 15".

Guess I'll live with the steelies for a while.

On to the next project.

My muffler is way too loud. I look underneath and see apparently 1 muffler 1/2
way back, and another near the rear.

Are these both actually mufflers? Can just 1 be replaced with good results?

Also, I like to hear my exhaust, but don't want it to be loud.

Anyone have suggestions for a good inexpensive replacement?

Larry B