[Roadsters] OT: American Top Gear

Dan Kroninger d_kroninger at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 17:19:47 MST 2010

Hey all,

I am curious as to how many of you caught American Top Gear on history channel
last night?  I caught it this afternoon on dvr.

I thought it was interesting and it had it's moments.  I could care less about
lambos, but the viper vs cobra helicopter was cool.  The Suzuki was pretty
funny too.  Could be a fun series.  Tanner can be annoying, but was not too
bad.

I have not seen many of the Brit version as my cable company sucks.  But what
I saw, I really enjoyed.

Anyway, curious what the rest of you thought.  Next week, the 370z will be
featured.

Dan Kroninger
Dairyland Datsuns
68 1600