[Roadsters] OT: American Top Gear

Ken & Tammy Williams wilhouse at charter.net
Mon Nov 22 19:58:42 MST 2010

I watched most of it.  They don't have the chemistry yet.  They were using
much of the original Top Gear lines and props, but missed the mark a bit.  I
think, if you don't know much about the original you may not "get" some of
the intended humor.  Maybe they are trying too hard to be an exact copy of
the original series?  I don't know, just didn't do it for me.

The car stuff is fun, but who doesn't like to watch smoking Lambo tires?
I'll probably watch again, but I much prefer setting here watching re-runs
of the Brits.  Two old episodes on tonight, but still funny.....
Ken