[Roadsters] OT: American Top Gear

Gordon Glasgow gsglasgow at comcast.net
Mon Nov 22 20:55:41 MST 2010

I watched part of it, but it didn't grab me enough to make me stay up until
11:00, especially when the alarm goes off at 5:00 a.m. I've managed to see
some of the British episodes (that my friends have pirated off the Internet)
and I do get a kick out of those.

Maybe my hopes were up too high.

Gordon Glasgow