[Roadsters] Classic Motorsports calendar, beaut 69 2000 shot

David Patten futofab at gsinet.net
Thu Dec 8 07:53:40 MST 2011

Fergus & List,
I believe you are the first to mention the roadster on Classic Motorsport's
calendar to the list.

It is owned by a customer of FutoFab's, Shannon Daugherty in New Mexico.

The wheels are VTO Classic 8's, 16x7 +12 offset with 195/45 tires. Shannon
was so pleased with this set of VTO wheels, he bought a second set from us.

Here is a little of the back story on the photo. FutoFab likes to have
customers send in pictures of their cars after they have installed our
products. Shannon sent in this picture of his gorgeous red '69 Roadster.
Everything about the photo was flawless including Shannon's car. FutoFab
sent it off to VTO. VTO sponsors part of the Classic motorsports calendar.
When VTO saw the photo, they immediately wanted it for their submission
into the calendar and an immediate flurry of requests for hi-res pictures
and signed releases followed to make it happen.

One of the neat things about this photo is the reflected image of a
roadster quarter panel in the car's door. That car was Shannon's Dad's for
40 years and was recently sold to a family friend. This image shows just
how super clean Shannon's car really is.
--
Dave Patten, Owner

FutoFab, LLC
199 Stark Hwy So