[Roadsters] Classic Motorsports calendar, beaut 69 2000 shot

David Patten futofab at gsinet.net
Thu Dec 8 10:00:25 MST 2011

Shannon,
I believe Tammy has a couple copies of the calendar coming your way. If not
let me know and I'll get you taken care of.

Regarding your car, I don't think it took much of a make-up artist to get
it camera ready and Zach's skill just brought out the car's real beauty.

As they say you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
Dave P