[Roadsters] fuel gauge troubleshooting

Krismon ongbongan krismon at ongbongan.com
Thu Dec 22 09:35:26 MST 2011

>From all the way back in October!  I finally got to it this week..

popped the access panel off in the trunk.. and there it was! a
dangling yellow wire. wasn't snapped in place properly after I had the
tank out to be resealed last summer, I guess... that's why sometimes
it worked, sometimes it didn't, then eventually fell off altogether.

I did check the wire direct to ground before I put it back in place,
and it moves all the way up.

That said.. when full, it still shows 1/4 tank on the gauge.. since
the tank is full, there's a bit of driving ahead of me before I can
pull the sender out to check it.

Thanks for all the tips.

Kris.