[Roadsters] Windshields

Keith0alan at aol.com Keith0alan at aol.com
Sat Dec 24 06:26:29 MST 2011

One thing I have seen with aftermarket glass is that it seems to be ripply.
 Looking straight through it is fine but if you look at a shallow angle you
can  see lots of distortion. Makes no difference for normal driving but
just slightly  alloying.

keith

In a message dated 12/23/2011 7:54:05 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,