[Roadsters] Windshields

ljordan704 ljordan704 at netscape.net
Sat Dec 24 07:32:00 MST 2011

I saw a Roadster windsheild with tiny bubbles in the glass at the base. Was
told that the glass is 2 pieces and poor manufacturing can trap air.

Linda

Sent from my iPod

On Dec 24, 2011, at 6:18 AM, "Ken & Tammy Williams" <wilhouse at charter.net>
wrote:

> FWIW we recently had the windshield replaced in our Audi.  Didn't think
about it too much and just called one of the windshield replacement companies
to come to the house to replace it.  The glass in first windshield was so wavy
along the periphery and the lower curved parts, the car was almost
un-driveable.  I complained and they replaced it, saying our original "was the
same way, you just didn't notice".  What kind of %@&* excuse is that?  They
replaced it, but it still isn't right.  It is much better, but the glass is
distorted at some points.  So there may be some of the "you get what you pay
for" when it comes to glass replacement.