[Roadsters] Windshields

Ken & Tammy Williams wilhouse at charter.net
Sat Dec 24 07:18:10 MST 2011

FWIW we recently had the windshield replaced in our Audi.  Didn't think
about it too much and just called one of the windshield replacement
companies to come to the house to replace it.  The glass in first windshield
was so wavy along the periphery and the lower curved parts, the car was
almost un-driveable.  I complained and they replaced it, saying our original
"was the same way, you just didn't notice".  What kind of %@&* excuse is
that?  They replaced it, but it still isn't right.  It is much better, but
the glass is distorted at some points.  So there may be some of the "you get
what you pay for" when it comes to glass replacement.
Not such a fan of the guys in the little red trucks,
Ken Williams
'67 1600
Janesville, WI