[Roadsters] HIJACKED! (sry) early 67 roadster and wiper motor

Tim tputland at charter.net
Wed Feb 2 05:20:44 MST 2011

Home of the super bowl...yes in deed! It sure was nice of jerry to build
that pretty new stadium for the Packers!!!!

Four foot high drift at the end of my driveway this morning. Cleared
that and the roads in town were pretty good. Got to the edge of town,
and the road disappeared. GULP. And me with no four wheel drive. I
turned around first chance I got. Back home and safe. Whew. I bet my
wife is pissed I even tried to go to work!

Roadster Content: More winter part sorting in my basement shop.

Back to your regularly scheduled email string.....

Tim
Dairyland Datsuns