[Roadsters] [SPAM] RE: HIJACKED! (sry) early 67 roadster and wiper motor

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Wed Feb 2 08:30:35 MST 2011

o;?I have to add b Ibm not a cowboys fan.  at the beginning of last season
there were many who said this would be the first time a team would play the
super bowl in their own stadium.  I laughed then and Ibm laughing now.

this is probably the longest coldest spell in history in Dallas.  I guess its
in honor of the super bowl, although it is supposed to be in the 50s this
weekend.