[Roadsters] Suspension paint colors

peter harrison granvillecomputing at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 23:35:09 MST 2011

As best as I can tell - everything was black including the calipers - hoowever
i painted the dust covers and the calipers red - just seemed appropriate and
colorful - FWIW - caliper to caliper brake lines I painted black and of course
the main brake lines were rubber (although I had stainless ones built),
polished the junction box back to the brass. I decided against PINK because I
am color blind and didb't want to make a mistake.

Peter Harrison - Eliza [TOAD SAN]
818 448 3181