[Roadsters] FW: Looking for Silvia help

Kurt Weisner rhddatsun at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 05:52:39 MST 2011

Since Datsun is the featured marque at Watkins Glen this year I guess it is
finally time to repaint the Silvia.  Some of you may remember this car from
The Glen, Mid Ohio, or Road Atlanta. For those of you who don"t know what I am
talking about, the Silvia was a coupe body that Nssan built on the roadster
frame. To do it right I need to find new rubber for the glass, and I am not
having any luck. I've got the part numbers from the '65 parts manual, but of
course they are not in the computer at my local dealer. If anyone has a source
for old Datsun stuff, please let me know.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
      Kurt Weisner
      Columbus, Indiana, USA

      1965 Silvia CSP 311-70308

      1969 Fairlady SR 311
      1965 Fairlady SP 310
      1961 Fairlady SPL 212

 72610-16300 weatherstrip windshield
 76800-16300 assy weatherstrip door RH
 76801-16300 assy weatherstrip door LH
 76802-16300 weatherstrip quarter Qty 2
 76911-16300 weatherstrip quarter window RH
 76912-16300 weatherstrip quarter window LH
 79710-16300 weatherstrip rear window
 80241-16300 weatherstrip door ventilator RH
 80242-16300 weatherstrip door ventilator LH
 80330-16300 weatherstrip window door panel RH
 80331-16300 weatherstrip window door panel LH
 80335-16300 rubber glass run A Qty 2
 80336-16300 rubber glass run B Qty 2
 80337-16300 rubber glass run C Qty 2
 84806-16300 weatherstrip trunk lid