[Roadsters] rear reflector

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Tue Jan 4 19:01:53 MST 2011

I have a hard time imagining that your typical gendarme will have any clue
what OEM stuff was on a nearly 50-year-old car.  OK, maybe in the People's
Republic of California and other foreign countries like New York and Ohio.
(Ohio spends WAY too much money on their state police.  Those guys all have
laser...)

Gary