[Roadsters] rear reflector

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Tue Jan 4 18:56:41 MST 2011

Dave,

I'm wuth John.  I believe a lamp mounted under the bumper (attaches to the
frame) will be more effective, light-wise), and you keep the reflectors.
(Heaven forbid your taillights should go out and some yokel rear-ends you
because he/she didn't see you.)

My '66 originally came with one back-up light, but I added a second, because
I liked the look.  I think I have a couple with mounting brackets which can
be refurbished.  (Chrome decent, housings rusty but easily salvagable.)  If
interested, let me know.  They'd be yours for the shipping.

If you're set on pursuing the LED path, the reflector is removable from the
housing.  Don't recall just how, but take one off the car and you'll figure
it out.  (I think they are just clipped on to the housings, like Pat said.)

Gary