[Roadsters] [SPAM] Re: rear reflector

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Tue Jan 4 19:10:31 MST 2011

o;?fwiw in texas if you run antique plates you can pretty much drive a
cardboard box.  no inspection, etc, just a valid title and a car thatbs 25
years old.  also you only have to run a back plate; all other registrations
require front and rear.  I drive several cars all over the place and I have
yet to be stopped.  my son got a speeding ticket in my Triumph and the antique
registration was never mentioned.