[Roadsters] January Roadstering in Ohio

JeffVH at aol.com JeffVH at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 13:11:31 MST 2011

Ventured out today in the roadster, a bright sunny day in central Ohio,
mid-30's temp wise. I didn't see any Ohio Highway Patrol or detect any  laser
or radar during my drive. From the recent dialog here I made sure my  rear
reflectors are in place so I couldn't be pulled over for that ( a more
thorough vehicle safety inspection would show my windshield washer system is
kaput with a bad pump ).  I get a adrenaline rush driving the 2000 and  briefly
forgot the cold I've been fighting for a couple days.

Happy New Year, Roadster Friends.

Jeff Von Holten
SRL311-12920