[Roadsters] question for wiring guru

E Scanlon escanlon at wa-net.com
Tue Jan 11 14:02:54 MST 2011

I'm running a pair of Low wattage fog lamps (35W if memory serves) using the
standard wiring, but since you're mentioning using a HIGH intensity light, I
would definitely go with a relay to run the power to them.

I definitely would NOT piggyback them on the existing relay.

As far as your electric fan, why not run it on it's own dedicated thermal
relay and leave the interior wiring alone?  then use the fog lamp switch as
it's intended.

45+ year old wiring is bound to have some corrosion in it, don't exacerbate
the situation by increasing the amperage through it.  The original wiring
wasn't that hefty for what it is expected to handle, let alone if you up
it's requirement.

FWIW

Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 11:33 AM
Subject: [Roadsters] question for wiring guru