[Roadsters] question for wiring guru

Fred Katz roadster at astound.net
Tue Jan 11 14:20:44 MST 2011

I wouldn't disable the hi-beams. If you ever lose the low-beam lights, your
life might depend on switching on the hi-beams.

You might consider modifying the radio console plate to have more holes for
switches. I made my own for my 66, moving the radio position up high, and
moved the heater controls. That enabled me to have a couple extra holes, one
for an auxilliary power port and another for a cut-off switch. You can do a
switch for a fan this way.

I'm a novice about wiring, but it seems a good idea to have a separate relay
switch, with the 12v power source running back to the battery, just to be
safe. The relay can be operated off the fog lamp switch.

Fred - SSF, CA
Badroc