[Roadsters] Wheel colors

hallosb at juno.com hallosb at juno.com
Thu Jul 14 13:28:20 MDT 2011

Really?!! You dudes are way too harsh. A guy asks the original color of the
wheels and you throw him into the "obnoxious purist" category. I think its a
legitimate question. Finding a real survivor of any make is next to
impossible. Restoring a car as close to original may not float your boat but,
some people like them that way. Just help the guy out. Oversensitive Roadster
Enthusiast,Dan'66 1600