[Roadsters] local car show pic link (Irvine, Ca)

O'Farrell, Fergus P (AS) Fergus.OFarrell at ngc.com
Mon Jun 6 07:36:37 MDT 2011

Went to a local car show (Irvine, Ca) this weekend, and it was Mercedes day,
so opportunity for the "original gullwing end to end with the modern version"
picture.
Few Datsuns (I missed the 510 seen in the pics, but caught up with Harry in
his 620, who used to be known as the "A series roadster guy").

I did finally find the only Lambo that I'd ever care to own (and no, it
doesn't have those doors).  Absolutely gorgeous.
http://www.cncpics.com/2011/June-2011/110604/17380187_7WcpJ6#1321640925_hghqv
85

http://www.cncpics.com/2011/June-2011/110604/17380187_7WcpJ6#1321640733_HvzD6
5V

I'd guess derived from same design house as Volvo P1800, although headlites
scream 50's Corvette.

And then the obligatory example of "just because we can doesn't mean we
should".
http://www.cncpics.com/2011/June-2011/110604/17380187_7WcpJ6#1321185322_3pqP5
qg

Fergus O