[Roadsters] Roadster body for Sale!

JH Bahn jh.bahn at verizon.net
Thu Jun 9 05:58:43 MDT 2011

I have the frame to go with Larry's body.  Black epoxy ; perfect,
competition suspension parts and complete down to the brakes, rear end,
wheels and tires. East coast, USA (Md).

Tons of more stuff available including new Carrillo             DAR16*66004
rods, a rebuilt ultra close 5 speed (1.858; 1.388; 1.217; 1.000; 0.852), an
accusump, and a 5.12 open rear.

Tell me shat you need and realistic offers will be considered.

JH Bahn