[Roadsters] Datsun 510 wagon, Diesel Rabbit, and scrapping parts roadsters

chalsted at comcast.net chalsted at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 06:23:50 MDT 2011

picking up a '72 510 wagon saturday, has twin Mikunis, ZX 5spd, ZX front
brakes, Shelby American Libre style wheels...body is paint ready, it's like a
kit car- PO had collected up new and super nice parts for it for years,
literally around $4k spent on stuff for it. it's available if anyone's
interested, contact me offlist. also have an '81 Diesel Rabbit if someone's
looking for a 45-50mpg car, 80k original miles and as clean an original
survivor Rabbit that age as you'd likely ever find. it's basically immaculate,
sunroof and cold A/C too! figured I'd offer to my friends on the list first in
case it's on your list of cars you'd like to own and drive to save $$ I'd
probably keep it if I didn't live in the mountains, and these are not known to
be speed demons...will be putting it on ebay in a week or so if not already
spoken for. I'm finally going to start scrapping some of my parts roadsters,
some with steering/suspension/differentials/dash and gauges still in them.
last chance to buy, will sell for scrap prices if you're interested. I'm about
75 miles west of DC out in the Shenandoah valley Virginia. still have all
sorts of good project roadsters available including a couple 67.5 2000's, a
35k original mile early 67 1600, a 79k original mile 69 2000, serial number
00003 1500, the only prototype 1500 roadster known in existence with
documentation from Nissan, and.....others ;-) I'd rather see the parts cars go
to someone who will use the parts than just off to get crushed but they need
to go.
Craig