[Roadsters] Non smog U20 SU needles True or False?

Tom PRATHER tomet9 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 20 11:37:14 MDT 2011

I no longer run SU's but never got a definitive answer on this in the past so I thought I'd bring it up again. Some of you may want know. I frequently see advertised N17 as non smog needles. So was there ever a smog needle? Inquiring minds want to know. In the past when I fiddled with SU's I remember buying a set of N25 from Dean. He never came out to say that they were infact smog needles, just that they would perform better for my stock U20. Was there any needle ever offered from the factory other than n17 stock?