[Roadsters] Bay Area Brakes / Suspension

Nathaniel Leeds nmleeds at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 27 22:28:19 MDT 2011

All,

Can anyone recommend a good brakes and suspension guy in the SF area.  I've got an intermittent "clunk" under heavy braking I don't like and can't diagnose and I think I'd better turn it over to a professional before that "clunk" is followed by something worse.  Need someone good because the whole rear end of the car shows the hallmarks of a more-ambition-than-brains re-engineering job.

Sent from my BlackBerry. smartphone, powered by CREDO Mobile.