[Roadsters] Bay Area Brakes / Suspension

Jim Svedise svedise at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 07:46:59 MDT 2011

Mike Young is one of the best and a nice guy besides
http://www.datsunsports.com/

All,

Can anyone recommend a good brakes and suspension guy in the SF area.  I've
got an intermittent "clunk" under heavy braking I don't like and can't
diagnose and I think I'd better turn it over to a professional before that
"clunk" is followed by something worse.  Need someone good because the whole
rear end of the car shows the hallmarks of a more-ambition-than-brains
re-engineering job.

Sent from my BlackBerry. smartphone, powered by CREDO Mobile.