[Roadsters] Vacuum Advance Carburetor Connector

Keith0alan at aol.com Keith0alan at aol.com
Tue Oct 11 12:11:59 MDT 2011

Hello all,

    What I have done is take a 5mm screw, like the dome  screws and turned
it on the lathe to make a screw in nipple. The fun part is gun  drilling it
from end to end. Make sure your carb has the hole for the hose barb.  You
might accidentally have two front carbs. It has happened.

In a message dated 10/10/2011 10:25:21 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,