[Roadsters] Vacuum Advance Carburetor Connector

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Tue Oct 11 19:35:12 MDT 2011

Peter,

Good suggestion.  The vacuum hose can always be glued to the tubing if it is a
little loose.  How often does one need to remove the vacuum hose from both
ends?

Wait a minute.  Didn't the 1600s have brass tubing all the way to the vacuum
unit?  Or, was that just early cars?  I know the 1600 vacuum units have a
compression fitting for a tubing connection. Was the vacuum line rubber part
of the way and then tubing?

Gary