[Roadsters] Jimmy's Car Show and Picnic SF GG Park

Fred Katz roadster at astound.net
Sat Oct 15 19:24:22 MDT 2011

Couldn't attend Jimmy's 23rd Annual Old Car Show and Picnic at San Francisco
Golden Gate Park this year, a lot of family things going on. However, Annie
and I were able to drop by and check it out today.

Sadly, only one roadster! Usually we can get a half-dozen Datsuns together
each year, but not this time. A 1969 2000 red roadster with historical car
license plate. Anyone on the list? Couldn't find the owner, probably walking
around checking out the other 500 cars. Did see a 1978 Datsun B-210 and
chatted with the owner, A.J. Don't see too many B-210s nowadays, been in his
family since he was a kid and he has two. Here's a couple pics of the
roadster.

http://gallery.me.com/katzfred#100121/IMG_1845&bgcolor=black

Fred - So.SF