[Roadsters] tie rod ends, the "shock"

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Tue Oct 25 20:35:38 MDT 2011

At the risk of being called repetitious, I think the current generation of
Craftsman stuff is back to the old standards -- high-strength, thin-wall for
access in tight spots.  (Had an occasion to buy a couple of sockets to solve
a problem when no other suppliers' were open.)  Liked the material.

Gary