[Roadsters] Turn signals

Joe Russo jrusso07 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Sep 3 16:36:18 MDT 2011

Check for wire insulation damage....I was visited  by similar gremlins with
my 69.  It took me a long time to figure it out but a wire run to the rear
lights feel on the hot exhaust pipe and melted insulation and was shorting
some circuits together.  When I pulled the hazard switch (which is like the
hub of the electrical system) it blew a fuse.

Your problem is behaving in a similar fashion.

Also, check your fuse block for any corrosion - especially across circuits

Good luck!

Joe