[Roadsters] Turn signals

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Sat Sep 3 18:39:48 MDT 2011

Russ,

(Is "Russ" OK?)

I am having problems with the instruments in my '67-1/2.  They worked
properly when I bought the car in 2008, but the Temp and Fuel gauges went
south on a trip to western Illinois in late 2010.  Then, when I lit the car
off for the first time in the spring of 2011, the Oil gauge is wonky.  My
recommendation:    Make sure you have the latest full-color wiring diagram
from 311s.org and then spend a lot of quality time with your digital
voltmeter doing point-to-point wiring integrity checks (resistance and
grounds) on your harness.  Sorry, that's what I am doing, and it's the best
I can offer.

I can E-mail you the '67 wiring diagram if you wish -- I downloaded them
all.

Gary