[Roadsters] Turn signals

ljordan704 at netscape.net ljordan704 at netscape.net
Sun Sep 4 09:55:18 MDT 2011

I like the Dremel with the various tiny ss brushes for this stuff. Works well
and fast, no sanding residue.

Linda

Sent from my iPod

On Sep 4, 2011, at 7:00 AM, cour.jpeg at gmail.com wrote:

> Yah, I agree with the other Paul about grounding. When you see odd
combinations of lights, and the sub-set problem of dual-filament bulbs at
half-brilliance, oftimes it's because a given circuit seeks a complete
connection through something else -- not really ground. Current flows, and the
misdirected bulbs light up.

> I've seen just a little tarnish from years of salt air around our Chesapeake
Bay region cause intermittents in the lighting circuits, both the kind you
describe and outages.

> Polish all the bulbs (shell and base), disconnect the battery and use some
emery cloth inside the sockets, burnishing the contacts where the bulb solder
blobs hit.  Also make sure you score clean the little notch where the bulb
posts twist and are held captive, and maybe have a look at the wiring harness
pigtails where the bullet connector and socket could be corroded.

> Another ~ZoltVolt~ wireless picture msg

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/paulsdatsunstuff@gmail
.com
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/courjpeg@gmail.com