[Roadsters] Multi-State GRAND Datsun Classic

Chris & Christy Breyer fairlady66 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 08:40:21 MDT 2011

Registrations are still coming in for the Multi-State GRAND Datsun Classic
in Williams, AZ (The Gateway to the Grand Canyon) and the date is just
around the corner (1 month away). With 25 days left to register don't try
and wait until the last minute to register, you might forget and miss out.
We are going to have a great time, so far there are 30 Datsuns registered,
coming from CO, NV, CA, NM, AZ, and Mexico (Still waiting on Utah).
Registered are Roadsters, Z Cars, a couple of 510s, and "Other Datsuns", no
Trucks yet....  So if you are thinking about registering and securing your
spot or know of someone that should or needs encouraging  log onto
www.socalroc.net and you can register online or download the form to mail
in.  Don't forget to make a donation, that is what will help make this a
great event.

Bob Bondurant is joining us and will hand pick his favorite Datsun for the
Bondurant choice award.  We also have a Diamond in the Rough award, so
regardless of how your Datsun looks if runs it needs to be at this event.
Come on out and have your Datsuns picture taken for the Nostalgic Hero
magazine.

We are looking forward to a great time in Williams, we hope to see you on
October 8th at the Dairy Queen in Williams Arizona.

Registration Deadline is September 30, 2011

--
If you are lucky enough to stand next to a Datsun, then you are lucky
enough.