[Roadsters] Head Lights Out

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Sat Sep 17 23:02:43 MDT 2011

Paul,

Do the other lights (parking/tail)  work?

There is a fuse for the lights in the fuse block.  Likely the culprit, but,
if it is the fuse, you will want to figure out why it failed.  Look for
frayed wires in the lighting circuit.  If you don't have a good wiring
diagram, download one for the 1969-1970 models form 311s.org.

Gary