[Roadsters] more lightweight race roadster info

Tim tputland at charter.net
Thu Sep 22 12:11:33 MDT 2011

Reading Paul's story makes me nervous about my situation:

I have had a complete set of 67.5 gauges at the restorer's (no names,
but he is in socal) for almost two full years now. Makes me wonder if I
am going to get screwed. Or have I already been screwed? Can get him to
the phone. Doesnt return emails. Doesn't return voice mails. Oh bloody
hell.

Tim